This is life-changing.
butch vig is such a dick though. kurt never wanted all of those layered vocals. butch seriously would be like “hey we didn’t really get good sound on that take, do it again.” then he would layer everything.
1. Make sure you own a nice bed.
2. Sleep in it frequently.
3. Remember how nice it feels to flip over your pillow to the cooler side.
4. Check your pulse and hum along to the rhythm because it is music.
5. Write clear and make a lot of spelling errors. Get the poison out and don’t worry about it being neat.
6. If you can, do not shut people out. You will have good days and they should see them.
7. If you feel overwhelmed, go outside and scream. Find a nice empty park in the middle of the night and scream as loud as you can until your throat is bleeding. The world wants to hear you.
8. Let yourself fall in love. Believe it or not, there are people out there who want your blacks and blues.
9. Keep waking up.
10. Keep waking up.
11. Keep waking up. Maybe with someone next to you."
there should be a blog called pimp my blog, and they could go around waving their magic blog wands to make mine look hella cool. If someone could do that, please and thank you.
just bringing this back because i still think this needs to be a thing.
I kissed a boy today and he did the grabbing my chin thing and it was really nice and yeah
Turns out I was his first kiss too. Senior skip day was very eventful.
why he lick me
THIS IS SUPER COOL THOUGH IF YOU UNDERSTAND HORSES. LIKE THAT NIPPING IS A GROOMING BEHAVIOR HORSE’S DO TO BOND AND TO MAINTAIN AND IMPROVE SOCIAL BONDS. SO THAT HORSE IS BASICALLY TREATING THE CAT AS PART OF THE HERD AND SUSTAINING THE FRIENDLY BOND.
IT IS SAYING, “this tiny horse is very tiny but we are friends. Look at my tiny friend.”
when u think ur crush likes u back
EDIT- NOPE. TURNS OUT I WAS REALLY WRONG HE LIKES ME. CUE INTERNAL SCREAMING.
My anxiety attacks in a nutshell.
Seriously though I’m freaking out and I don’t know why. Maybe it’s just everything hitting me all at once, I don’t even know anymore.
I think my brother’s girlfriend poisoned me
Now think of how many of those female characters and protagonists are oversexed, created for the male gaze, or put in an inactive damsel role for the plot of the game. Representation matters. A Study last year proved that exposure to tv shows increased the self esteem of young white boys and markedly decreased the confidence and self esteem of girls across the board (and we haven’t even started on the representation of characters of color and the effect it has on children’s self perception).
Video games are a different media, and even more concerning if representation metrics are changing how our kids think of themselves. Especially knowing that 67% of American Households have video game consoles and 91% of Children play video games regularly, how do you think the portrayal (and lack of portrayals) of women and girls in these games is affecting little girls – or influencing how little boys view their importance and/or influence over them?
— Comics. Movies. Lit. Pop Culture. The Smash Survey is an upcoming podcast project that will critically explore the representation of race, gender, and queer identity in media and pop culture in a fun and engaging format.
anytime a guy says “that’s what she said” always reply with “not to you”